Druellen' Grace & Grandeur Above the Harbour Foreshore Walkway
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
Captivating in every way, this grand c1915 freestanding home is elegantly elevated upon a private 672sqm block and is defined by both its sense of history and its majestic proportions.
Expertly revived for the next generation, Druellen' has been lovingly held and maintained by the one family for over 38years. A home of undeniable substance and appeal, the former ballroom has been converted into a spectacular open-plan kitchen, living and dining space underneath its towering 3.8m patterned ceiling. Traditional yet symmetrical, a wide central hallway stems off into a variety of versatile living areas and bedrooms personalised by restored lead lighting and individual ornate plaster ceilings. Adaptable to varying stages of family life, there are ample accommodation options with potential to customise to individual needs.
Part of an exclusive harbourside community on the doorstep of the iconic Cremorne Point Walk, become established within this coveted postcard setting close to city transport, local conveniences and top schools.
• Expansive formal and informal entertaining rooms, entry level sitting room
• Everyday living, dining and kitchen opening to barbeque terrace and garden
• Banquet dining room or possible rumpus or children's playroom/TV room
• Family-sized kitchen anchored by granite benchtops and European appliances
• Elegant casual lounging centred around the marble wood burning fireplace
• Master bedroom opening to terrace with WIR/dressing room and ensuite
• Dual access 4th bedroom easily split into 2, study plus executive home office
• 3 neutral bathrooms, separate shower and bath within the main bathroom
• Landscaped gardens and manicured hedging outlining the front and rear
• Unique plaster ceilings soar above the newly polished timber floorboards
• Multiple built-in robes, walk-in storerooms and sandstone encased wine cellar
• Stained glass windows and leadlights, an array of restored fireplaces, picture rails
• Window seat, internal glass doors, ceiling roses and striking period details
• Footsteps to the Cremorne Point Walk and local Spofforth Street shops
• Convenient to ferries, stroll to Mosman Bay Wharf and Old Cremorne Wharf
• Peaceful one-way street with easy on-street parking, close to express buses
• Position perfect for families; mere moments to top public and private schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.