Postcard Views in a Prestigious Peninsula Setting - Meticulous Federation Showpiece One Stately Harbourside Home or Two Designer Residences
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
An iconic example of Australian architecture, this meticulously revived c1918 grand Federation home elegantly lines Sydney Harbour upon picturesque Cremorne Point capturing 180-degree postcard views from both levels.
Brought back to life by acclaimed heritage architect Robert Staas, the property holds the unique ability to be enjoyed as one magnificent harbourside home or as two independent designer residences. Showcasing a comprehensive restoration incorporating a host of modern conveniences and luxuries, an array of technological advancements feature within the striking heritage details. Suited to the entertainer, wide-spread views from Chatswood across the city, harbour and over to the Eastern Suburbs are welcomed from the traditional terraces cleverly zoned into three separate sitting areas.
Elevated upon the high side of a coveted waterfront street, immerse yourself in the unrivalled beauty of this prized peninsula setting conveniently located just footsteps from buses, ferries, foreshore walking trails and MacCallum Pool.
- Central reception room with stunning timberwork, wall panelling and powder room
- Multiple entertaining spaces warmed by marble gas converted Victorian fireplaces
- Two galley style European kitchens both equipped with a host of high-end appliances
- Marble/granite kitchen benches, display cabinetry, French doors opening to terrace
- Each kitchen with dual ovens, gas cooktop, hotplate and Franke under mount sinks
- Cohesive and timeless bespoke joinery throughout housing entertainment systems
- Five sophisticated bedrooms with storage, three connecting to ensuite bathrooms
- Limestone bathrooms, quality fittings, frameless showers and spa in master ensuite
- Two laundries, main laundry with endless storage and integrated ironing board
- Entertaining pavilion with wet bar opening to courtyard versatile as a study or studio
- Automated double lock-up garage with vast elevated storage off Cremorne Lane
- Landscaped front and rear lawns, manicured gardens and sandstone BBQ courtyard
- Expertly resorted patterned ceilings, timber floorboards and heritage colour scheme
- Verandahs with sandstone pillars and tessellated tiling, outdoor gas BBQ bayonets
- Smart home automation system, invisible ceiling speakers, C-bus and remote lighting
- Security cameras, intercom, Foxtel in every room and ducted reverse cycle air-con
- Picture rails, internal glass doors, French doors and easily accessible roofline storage
- Original leadlighting, stunning timber staircase, plantation shutters and wall panels
- Classic brick and shingle clad faade, slate roofing, copper guttering and downpipes
- Irrigation system, large ventilated under-house storage set over two paved levels
- 500m to Cremorne Point Ferry Wharf, minutes to the city and close to top schools
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.