Panoramic Harbour Views on Cremorne Point
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Lang Warren" is a pristine example of Federation Free Classical Style architecture, perched on Cremorne Point Waterfront reserve you have unparalleled views both sides of the apartment. To the north and east you are immersed in water views of Mosman Bay and stunning postcard views to the west of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Sunsets have never been so spectacular, the water has never felt so close.
A short 200m walk to catch the city ferry, grab a coffee at the cafe or swim in the Maccallum Pool. Live an enviable harbourside lifestyle and enjoy the breathtaking views and foreshore walking trails all at your doorstep.
- Stunning views from almost every room
- Spacious living spaces and multiple balconies
- Large kitchen and casual dining with bridge & opera house views
- Formal dining and large terrace, both overlooking Mosman Bay
- Loft-style master suite, ensuite & private balcony
- Approximately 197sqm in total with soaring ceilings
- Secure parking, exclusive security building
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.