Flawless, Whisper Quiet Townhome in the Heart of the Village with 206m² on title
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Footsteps from the cosmopolitan buzz and supreme convenience of Neutral Bay, this beautifully presented townhouse has a versatile floorplan with a seamless indoor/outdoor connection. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a whisper quiet location it boasts private entry through a double lock up garage from Waters Lane.
A large floorplate is characterised by light-filled and spacious internal living spaces. The functional layout is enhanced by private and tranquil entertaining courtyard's. Spanning three stylish levels, the European appointed modern kitchen connects the dining room whilst the generous living areas also spill outdoors to the paved alfresco dining. Offering sought-after flexibility within the floorplan, an oversized loft is versatile as home office or fourth bedroom. Possibly one of the most complete townhomes across the Lower North Shore!
Wonderfully low-maintenance with direct access to the double lock-up garage and oversized storage room, this is an unmissable opportunity for discerning downsizers, investors and families to live an enviable urban lifestyle within walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, wine bars and express bus transport.
- Sleek CaesarStone gas kitchen, Smeg appliances and pantry
- Three generous bedrooms with built-ins, one with balcony
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, separate laundry
- Upper level loft, ideal as a home office, large wine cellar
- Two bathrooms plus powder room on ground floor, heated floors, towel rails
- Multiple living areas with large glass windows and doors
- Renovated neutral interiors, spacious split level layout, district views
- Polished floors, high ceilings, ducted & split system air conditioning, gas heating
- Front and rear private courtyards, intercom & Ness security alarm system
- 206sqm on title, pet friendly, block of 10, will suit all buyer groups
- Automatic lock-up double garage, vast loft storage, rear lane access
- Internet, TV & telephone cabling with Foxtel, majority owner occupied
- Walk to all Neutral Bay and Cremorne have to offer, moments to the city centre
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.