Designer Transformation Timeless Freestanding Federation Residence
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Streamlined and sophisticated without sacrificing its Federation grandeur, this c1905 freestanding family home delivers low-maintenance luxury amid tranquil leafy surroundings.
A supremely stylish fusion of old and new, striking ornate pressed metal ceilings soar above the crisp clean lines of the new Blackbutt timber floor. The sleek custom kitchen and adjoining living spaces are awash in natural light from all four aspects. Holding an unbreakable connection to its picturesque setting, superb district views are captured from the upper level and master bedroom suite. Spanning an incredible 553sqm including multiple storerooms, cellaring, double garaging and wraparound gardens, this exceptional offering holds a majestic street frontage whilst also enjoying the security of boutique strata living.
Equally peaceful and convenient, discover the undeniable appeal of this enviable address central to the attractions of Cremorne Junction and Mosman village. Position perfect for families of all stages, walk to popular Middle Harbour Public School, SCEGGS Redlands, harbourside parks and city bus transport.
- Elegantly chic formal lounge room or 4th bedroom warmed by a Jetmaster fireplace
- 2nd Jetmaster fireplace within the central living room, versatile breakfast nook
- Entertainer's dining zone with stone topped servery opening to a protected terrace
- Chef's kitchen customised with Miele cooking appliances and a Bosch dishwasher
- 3 designer bathrooms, 2 featuring herringbone marble flooring, separate laundry
- Master bedroom equipped with a wall of built-ins, study/potential WIR and ensuite
- 3rd bedroom also opening to a spacious study, built-ins feature in bedroom 2
- Gated wraparound courtyard garden and terrace, low-maintenance and private
- Lower level 1000 bottle wine cellar, workshop and two separate storerooms
- Handy internal and automated access from two individual lock-up garages
- Grand ground floor and 1st floor landings opening out to traditional balconies
- Plantation shutters, louvre windows, ceiling fans, wool carpets and ducted heating
- 300m to Middle Harbour Public School and city bus links, footsteps to parks
- Mere minutes to the CBD avoiding the traffic congestion of Military Road
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509 & Colin Craig 0411 264 660
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.