Elegant Californian Bungalow with Breathtaking Northerly Middle Harbour Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Gracious Californian Bungalow on solid sandstone foundations capturing breathtaking northerly views over Middle Harbour. A freestanding home with level access from rear carport, buyers will be drawn to the views, location and the potential.
Perfect for busy families, and couples seeking a low maintenance home free of strata. Astute buyers who seek potential to add value over time as a home or investment will also be highly impressed. Very rare opportunity in a key location.
Superbly maintained with rich timber panelling beautifully preserved and highlighted, the current layout is brilliantly focused on maximising the ideal aspect and spectacular outlook. The entertainer's dining room, expansive living room and family sized kitchen are all immersed in water views, whilst the upper level master suite takes in an expansive vista from both the bedroom and the adjoining ensuite.
Davidson Parade is a very quiet street, it is only 100m walk to buses & the local primary school & a short 900m stroll to the Cremorne restaurants, cafs, bars, cinema, IGA and more. Convenience & views.
• Perfect corner position open to all day sun & northern water views
• Secure level yard with off-street parking and level access
• Gracious living room centred upon a sandstone fireplace with water views
• Fabulous dining room immersed in northern sun and Middle Harbour views
• Family room or potential 4th bed with direct access to the private courtyard
• Master bedroom with water views, walk-in robe & ensuite
• Period features and high ceilings
• Land size: 333sqm / Max building height: 8.5m / potential to develop
• Valuer General Land Value: $1,550,000 as at 01/07/2016
• Corner block, high side of a tightly held street with a sunny northerly aspect
• Surrounded by easy-care gardens, private rear alfresco entertaining and BBQ area
• Immense character retained though timber panelling, picture rails and sandstone
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.