Remarkable Renovations, Remarkable Value
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcoming idyllic Willoughby Bay and Primrose Park views from each level without compromise, this masterfully renovated north facing home is the result of timeless architecture and contemporary updates collaborating to enhancing the natural beauty of this tranquil bayside setting.
Floored in solid Blackbutt timber, the light-filled interiors display a selection of bespoke details with industrial quality materials featuring heavily throughout. Constantly connected to its environment, a series of terraces extend from the bedrooms and free-flowing living areas. Two terraces embrace the kitchen, dining and living on each side, one awash in northerly water views and the other enjoying the privacy of natural rockery. Transformed to accommodate families of all sizes and stages, the tri-level layout adds incredible versatility for cross-generational living or live-in childcare.
Elevated within a coveted waterfront street, experience low-maintenance luxury at its very best with the facilities of Primrose Park and Brightmore Reserve's bike tracks all just footsteps away.
- Entry defined by bespoke double timber doors and a soaring architectural void
- Top floor living and entertaining expanse underneath lofty cathedral ceilings
- Deluxe integrated Caesarstone kitchen featuring an array of Miele appliances
- Kitchen anchored by a solid island bench and a reflective mirrored splashback
- Dining zone defined by a group of three pendant lights, views from every angle
- Effortless indoor/outdoor flow, living room warmed by an elegant gas fireplace
- Master bedroom featuring balcony, walk-in robe, luxe ensuite and water views
- Marble bathrooms with underfloor heating, free-standing bath in main bathroom
- Walk-in robes in all bedrooms, masses of internal storage options throughout
- Renovated laundry with marble tiles and direct access to a sandstone terrace
- Mature hedging, low-maintenance gardens thriving within the natural rockery
- 180mm wide Blackbutt timber floors, shadow lines and ducted air-conditioning
- Matte black framed industrial quality windows, halogen lighting and roller blinds
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, wine cellar/storeroom and double carport
- No traffic lights to the CBD, close to top schools, walk to bus and waterfront parks
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.