Designer Renovation & Harbourside Convenience - Supersized 144m² Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enviably elevated within the tightly-held security building Tamarisk Gardens', this beautifully renovated 144sqm apartment delights in absolute privacy from its harbourside location footsteps from the picturesque Cremorne Point Walk.
Oversized and peaceful, the free-flowing layout delivers ambient living spaces embraced by a wraparound entertaining terrace. The European kitchen grounds the open-plan layout and is equipped with a full suite of quality appliances. House-like proportions are enhanced by designer finishes, both bathrooms are fully tiled in a refined greyscale colour palette and are fitted with an array of luxury fixtures.
Benefiting from facilities such as a recently upgraded swimming pool, a poolside games room and idyllic landscaped gardens, enjoy resort-style living every day. Walk to popular cafes, local shops, bus and ferry transport, this sought-after address is also mere minutes from the centre of Sydney.
• Spacious interiors united by Australian Blackbutt timber floors with acoustic underlay
• A sophisticated selection of chic pendant lights defining the living and dining zones
• Gourmet open-plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and glass splashbacks
• Appliances include a Bosch dishwasher, Smeg induction cooktop and Smeg oven
• 2 renovated bathrooms both with Corian vanities, ensuite with marble feature wall
• Large built-in robes in both bedrooms, each bedroom personalised by stylish lighting
• Versatile laundry room with excellent storage and sink, separate linen cupboard
• Travertine tiled wraparound terrace privately shielded by a towering pine tree hedge
• Harbour views from the pool, filtered water and city glimpses from the balcony
• Circular garden centrepiece, regular maintenance program for pool and landscaping
• Striking carved wooden doors, roller blinds, alarm system and visitor car parking
• Tandem garage with internal access and mezzanine storage with 4m clearance
• Footsteps to local Spofforth St shops and cafes, 800m to the attractions of Military Rd
• Convenient laneway access to Murdoch St buses, walk to Old Cremorne Point Wharf
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.