Space, Convenience & Seamless Alfresco Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Peacefully positioned at the back of a tightly held boutique building of six, this spacious three bedroom security apartment is offered for sale for the first time in nearly 20 years.
More like a house than an apartment, the immaculately maintained interiors spans a generous 120sqm. A wide hallway opens into the expansive living, dining and adjoining family-sized kitchen. Encased in oversized windows and a selection of sliding glass walls, natural light is welcomed inward all day. An entertainer's balcony extends off the main living area with an alfresco dining area privately nested within the treetops.
A fabulous investment, downsize or executive escape, capitalise on the cosmopolitan convenience of this tree-lined enclave. Positioned for lifestyle, walk to both Cremorne Junction and Neutral Bay Junction whilst also enjoying rapid access into the city centre.
• Lounge room opening to a full-length balcony with circular dining terrace
• Neutral hardwearing carpet throughout, dining zone opening to balcony
• Kitchen with Asko dishwasher enjoying a leafy outlook from the double sink
• All bedrooms with b-ins, 2 with balcony access, main connecting to an ensuite
• Original bathrooms in great condition, main with separate bath and shower
• Internal and automated access from the lock-up garage and 2sqm storage cage
• Separate internal laundry, ceiling fans, security intercom and visitor parking
• Oversized windows and sliding balcony doors dressing with white venetians
• Well-maintained building of mainly owner occupiers, foyer with atrium ceiling
• 550m to Woolworths Neutral Bay, vibrant cafes, shops and conveniences
• Footsteps to city buses, playgrounds, SCECGS Redlands and Orpheum Cinema
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.