Vast floorplan, mesmerizing views, unbeatable convienience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting an impressive 213sqm on title and capturing a magnificent 270 panorama that takes in Sydney Harbour, Middle Harbour, the CBD, Opera House and bridge, this superb apartment provides over 180sqm of internal living spaces.
With exceptionally laid-out interiors (in mostly classic condition apart from a modern stone topped kitchen), it provides two large sunroom areas, double parking and storage. All located for absolute convenience, stroll to Grosvenor Street eateries, The Oaks, Neutral Bay shopping, Neutral Bay Public, Cammeray Golf Club and express CBD transport.
Within the well maintained, iconic local building "Piedmont" every lifestyle convenience is catered for without compromise to space or privacy.
Furthermore, buyers also have the unique opportunity to purchase apartment 1401 separately or purchase together with apartment 1402 to create a whole floor residence, with 360-degree panoramic views and 309sqm of internal living.
See apartment 1402 details listed online - For Sale, $1,400,000
• Sweeping light filled living room adjoins a large sunroom
• Banquet-sized dining room with servery from the kitchen
• Large modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Separate bedroom wing provides peace and privacy
• Master suite with wall of robes, ensuite and sunroom
• Internal laundry, double side-by-side parking
• Large sunroom in the living is wrapped in glass
• Stone topped kitchen, Smeg cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
• Master retreat basks in superlative bridge, CBD and Opera House views
• Second bedroom with built-in study area
• Highly regarded security building with lift and gardens
• Large storage room, ample visitor parking
• Perfect option for the large or extended family situation
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.