Oversized (84m² internally) apartment in popular Montrose'
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Soaking up the sunshine from its desirable corner position with windows on three sides, this apartment presents an exciting opportunity for first home buyers and investors. The oversized apartment enjoys 84sqm of internal space and is well-presented while allowing scope to enhance and capitalise. On the border of Cremorne and Neutral Bay, it's desirably positioned within footsteps to the iconic Oaks hotel, a delectable range of cafes, restaurants and bars, and express city buses with no stops to the CBD. It's also a stroll to Cammeray and Primrose Park foreshore reserve.
• Vast living/dining with leafy streetscape
• Enclosed balcony ideal as a home office
• Separate kitchen with gas appliances
• Bedroom with built-in robe and balcony
• Bathroom with natural light and bathtub
• Desirable internal laundry room
• Secure underground parking, storeroom
• Intercom security entrance, lift access
• Ready to move straight into or rent out
• Capitalise on size, light and superb location
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.