Art Deco magic, ready to enjoy
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This delightful, fresh and bright apartment enjoys peace and privacy positioned on the top floor of the small collection of just four Art Deco apartments. Solid brick and substantial, it wraps around the front of the building with windows on three sides and no common walls.
Its modern interiors are well presented and spacious offering the perfect ready-made lifestyle or investment opportunity in a popular street. Its village fringe setting is exceptional being an easy-stroll to the popular eateries on Grosvenor Street, day-to-day shopping, bus services and beautiful bayside Primrose Park.
• Generous lounge room with classic fireplace
• Large and stylish stone and gas kitchen
• Dining room adjoins the kitchen
• Two spacious bedrooms include the master with robes
• Set back from the road and filled with light
• Timber floors provide a traditional ambience
• Laundry facilities are cleverly hidden in a cupboard
• Ample at the door street parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.