Rare icon of 1950s architecture with uninterrupted Middle Harbour views
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
From its glorious northerly panoramas over a sublime stretch of Middle Harbour to its instantly striking retro interiors, this one-of-a-kind family sanctuary is the result of a brilliant 1950s architectural design, taking full advantage of its unique positioning.
Bathed in northern light, the home feels completely immersed in a natural bushland setting, with the seamless integration of in and outdoor space providing spectacular prospects for entertaining. Largely original, with its most unique visual elements intact and a versatile dual level floorplan able to adapt to a modern family's needs, this home provides a sense of both stepping back in time and the excitement of imagining the next chapter in its history.
- Northerly panoramas over sparkling Fig Tree Cove and its pristine surrounds
- Fluid living/dining space with 1960s copper relief mural and full sit-down bar
- Walls of glass spill out to a full-length terrace with a wide entertaining area
- Flexible, self-contained downstairs teenagers' retreat w/ multiple living areas
- In-ground swimming pool with outdoor shower, low maintenance gardens
- Original exposed sandstone walls, cedar panelling, timber parquetry flooring
- Semi-circular driveway, triple lock-up garage, underhouse storage/cellar
- Stoker Playground next door, 1.2km to village shops, rapid access to CBD
- Pool, triple garage, storage/cellar
- Gas heating and cooking
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.