Tranquil Townhouse Awash with Northern Sun
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elevated above Tunks Park within one of Cammeray's most exclusive enclaves, this north facing tri-level townhouse is privately bordered on three sides by sundrenched courtyards and landscaped gardens.
Sharing just a single common wall, the newly refreshed interiors welcome natural light through oversized picture windows and multiple sets of French doors. Showcasing a seamless transition to the outdoors, the picturesque sundrenched courtyard gardens encircles the property providing enjoyment from both inside and out. Additional balconies extend off the upper levels enhancing idyllic district views and filtered Middle Harbour glimpses.
Holding the prized corner position within a boutique collection of three, immerse yourself in the serenity of harbourside living with the convenience of Cammeray village just minutes away.
* Spacious townhouse flooded with natural light and peaceful outlook
* Lounge room outlined by two sets of French doors connecting to the oversized wrap-around courtyard
* Large insulated covered courtyard with lighting and strip heater
* Generous sized master bedroom with spa ensuite, 2 Juliet balconies and BIR
* Loft bedroom with soaring architectural ceiling, balcony and built-in shelves
* Two fully tiled bathrooms with granite benchtops
* Luxaflex blinds throughout lounge, dining and master bedroom
* Plentiful under-roof storage
- Recently re-painted and refreshed throughout, multiple oversized windows
- Integrated hallway cabinetry, laundry room with additional powder room
- Air-conditioning, undercover access to double side-by-side lock-up garage
- Stroll to city buses, 300m to Tunks Park Playground and waterfront reserve
- Cammeray Public School catchment, convenient to local shops and cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Council Rates: $1,054 p/a
Strata Rates: $1,190 p/q
Water Rates: $262 p/q
Thursday 10 May 2018
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, 5pm
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.