CHARMING FEDERATION HOME
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Behind the charming facade of this free-standing character home lies a delightful blend of yesteryear appeal & streamlined contemporary living, with a fluid layout dedicated to easy care indoor/alfresco living.
- Light-filled interiors, gracious lounge & separate dining, office/study
- New Miele kitchen with family living area, laundry, large bathroom
- Covered entertaining area, sunny rear garden/lawn
- Decorative ceilings, original Baltic pine floors, three fireplaces, hall arch plus solar panels
- Sub floor insulation and lined attic storage area
- Quiet cul-de-sac footsteps from Cammeray village, CBD bus & St Thomas' park
Council Rates: $313 P.Q approx
Water Rates: $171 P.Q approx
Land Size: 225sqm approx
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.