Sophisticated Family Living Northern Water Views & Swimming Pool
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Uncompromisingly sophisticated with a focus on everyday family functionality, this architecturally renovated character home over delivers on space, style and substance.
Continually connected to its leafy setting, both formal and informal living expanses transport the outside in. Bi-fold doors open out from the family room, dining zone and open-plan kitchen, a series of elevated windows add natural light and a touch of greenery. The custom kitchen is an entertainer's dream featuring a full suite of European appliances whilst overlooking the designer swimming pool and every corner of the Peter Fudge landscaped backyard.
Welcoming northern views with Middle Harbour glimpses, established gardens have created a private sanctuary within a popular Cammeray pocket. Live a lifestyle of absolute convenience, walk to popular Cammeray Public School, local cafes, parks and express city bus transport.
* French doors opening to northern terrace off adjoining formal living rooms
* Wide central hallway lit by feature pendant lighting, internal glass doors
* Free-flowing family room, ambient dining zone defined by statement lighting
* Reclaimed doors sealing the oversized pantry within the aspirational kitchen
* Kitchen within marble island, stainless steel benches and integrated wine fridge
* Master suite with dressing area, custom built-ins, terrace, views and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 both featuring walk-in-robes, shutters in all bedrooms
* All bathrooms feature marble accents, frameless glass and luxury inclusions
* 5th bedroom or executive home office with ornate fireplace on entry level
* Concealed study or playroom connected to the main open-plan living area
* Alfresco dining nearby the built-in Beafeater BBQ, hedge framed level lawn
* Glass balustrading seamlessly securing the pool and surrounding terraces
* Family-sized laundry room with folding bench, drying rack and vast storage
* Chic lighting choices, ceiling roses, lofty proportions and timber fretwork
* Auto double lock-up garage with storage, walk-in under stair storeroom
* Bluestone pavers, irrigation system and multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning
* A short 550m walk to Cammeray Public School, 700m to Miller Street cafes
* Excellent access to the city centre, airport, freeways and Eastern Suburbs
* Close to Cammeray Golf Club, tennis courts, marinas and waterfront parks
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Council Rates: $502.50 per/q
Water Rates: $340.50 per/q
Rental: $2,500 per/week approx
Details Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
Auction; Thursday 24 May 2018
5pm at Ray White House
102 Glover Street, Mosman
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.