Federation Elegance & Northern Sun Convenient Cammeray Cul-de-sac
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN SOLD, PLEASE CALL ANTHONY COWIE FOR DETAILS.
Stylishly restored to its former glory, 'Alderton' delivers a family friendly layout complemented by a perfect north-to-rear aspect.
A showcase of Federation charm, the striking front door is adorned with revived leadlights and a traditional tessellated tiled verandah overlooks the manicured front garden. Centrally positioned, the renovated stone kitchen features quality European appliances and links the elegant lounge and dining spaces. The master bedroom incorporates a luxury ensuite, bedroom three stems off the versatile family room/sunroom.
Impressive as is with scope to personalise or extend upwards and out, capitalise on character, aspect and location. Peacefully positioned within an Cammeray's catchment area, walk to the attractions of Cammeray Square and Miller Street with nearby express buses providing a rapid city commute.
* Gracious lounge warmed by a Jetmaster gas fireplace, entertainer's dining room
* Open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, Ilve gas cooker and Bosch dishwasher
* Large walk-in pantry perfectly positioned to serve the kitchen and dining room
* Bedroom 2 and 3 featuring ample built-in robes, master with adjoining ensuite
* Chic ensuite with sliding glass door and luxe fixtures, family bathroom with bath
* Family room/sunroom opening out to a sandstone paved terrace and level lawn
* Fabulous near level backyard, due north aspect and secure child-friendly lawns
* Sandstone terrace plus a 2nd private north/east terrace, rustic brick garden shed
* Recently upgraded electricals and plumbing, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Sophisticated timber floors, classic plantation shutters, laundry room and extra WC
* Lofty proportions, revived ceiling roses, patterned cornices and picture rails
* Lock-up garage with elevated storage, additional driveway parking
* Walk to everything, 350m to Cammeray Square and 500m to Cammeray Public School
* Footsteps to city buses, tennis courts, village cafes and Cammeray Golf Course
AUCTION - 31st August 2017 at 5pm
Ray White House - 102 Glover Street, Mosman
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.