Due North Facing Waterfront Reserve Home Sweeping Views & Marina Access
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Holding an unbreakable connection to Middle Harbour, this magnificent north facing waterfront reserve home takes in breathtaking views at every turn and boasts direct access to Cammeray Marina.
Suited to large scale family living and entertaining, the multi-level layout is flooded with natural light and tranquil water views stretching to the greenery of Northbridge Golf Course, across Tunks Park and over to Long Gully Bride. Delivering a vast selection of relaxed living zones, multiple outdoor areas extend off each level, a poolside barbeque area opens off the kitchen and the ground floor harbourside terrace cascades down to a private hedge framed level lawn.
A striking architectural home on approximately 850sqm of land, there are also DA approved plans in place for further extension and re-configuration to maximise the already significant outlook. Located in one of Cammeray's finest streets with no traffic lights to the city, become immersed in the beauty of harbourside living conveniently positioned just minutes from local shops, cafes, bus transport, Parks and top schools.
- Main living and dining expanse opening to a full length harbourside terrace
- Custom kitchen equipped with Ilve appliances and a massive island bench
- Versatile poolside TV room/media room/study with walk-in storage cupboard
- Superb master suite with walk-in robe, luxe ensuite, terrace and views
- Views and terrace access from most bedrooms, all bedrooms with built-ins
- Marble bathrooms, main with huge oval spa bath all with luxury fittings
- Self-contained lower level with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, rumpus and bathroom
- Private saltwater pool and BBQ terrace, harbourside hedge framed level lawn
- Sky-lit entry foyer providing internal access to the double garage and storerooms
- A timeless combination of timber and travertine flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Video intercom, ducted air-conditioning, alarm, cellaring and under-house storage
- Separate guest powder rooms, separate laundry room and masses of storage
- Minutes to the city centre by bus or car, convenient to Cammeray Golf Course
- Direct access to Cammeray Marina, walk to Tunks Park and footsteps to buses
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.