Ruskington' Art Deco Charmer in a Central Leafy Locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Warmed by both natural light and Art Deco charm, this two bedroom security apartment is peacefully positioned upon the top floor of a boutique c1920s block of four within a leafy yet incredibly convenient street.
Timeless and elegant with no common walls, striking patterned ceilings soar above the bright interior. Custom cabinetry surrounds a brick fireplace which acts as the focal point within the living area. An inviting sunroom looks out over Lytton Street and is versatile as a home office or separate dining space.
Perfect as is and ready to be enjoyed immediately, capitalise on the central location. A stylish first home, investment or city base, enjoy rapid access into the CBD via just a single set of traffic lights. Metres to Harbour Bridge and freeway approaches, regular bus transport is just footsteps away along with vibrant cafes and the lush green expanse of nearby parkland.
- A wall of cabinetry and bookshelves within the inviting living and dining room
- Picture rails and ornate ceilings in both bedrooms, master with built-in robes
- Home office off the living area versatile as a sunroom, nursery or dining zone
- Kitchen featuring display cabinetry, gas cooktop and Samsung dishwasher
- Traditional monochrome bathroom with combined bath tub and shower
- Art Deco details complemented by contemporary floorboards and white walls
- Original windows beautifully revived welcoming sunshine from three aspects
- Small security building of 4, intercom access, communal gardens and laundry
- Idyllic street central to Cammeray, North Sydney, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay
- Walk to everything cafes, pubs, transport and shops area just metres away
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.