THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully positioned on the edge of the quaint Southern Highland's village of Berrima and consisting of just under 2 acres (7596 sqm approx.), this ideal family haven offers a charming timber country home, in-ground pool, barn style garage and plenty of room for a pony or two.
At walking distance to cafes, fine dining, the highly regarded primary school and park, the property offers the best of town living combined with a wonderful, relaxed country lifestyle.
The home features:
- Full length front verandah, classic dormer windows, high ceilings, timber flooring and impressive timber panelling
- Comfortable lounge room with cosy slow combustion wood fireplace
- Open plan country kitchen and dining area, extending out to a large entertaining deck
- Three generous size downstairs bedrooms, each with robing and sharing a well position main bathroom with separate WC
- Quality timber staircase leading uptairs to two large bedrooms, the main with ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe
- Ducted gas central heating
- A beautifully constructed barn style garage, designed to blend seamlessly with the home
- Heated in-ground swimming pool
- A mostly cleared parcel with 2 fenced pony paddocks
This superb property is offered for sale by McKillop Property in conjunction with Ray White Lower North Shore, Sydney.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.