Freshly schemed, stylish updated townhome in a parkside locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a private, leafy setting, 400m from Artarmon's boutique village shops and cafes, this two storey townhome showcases fresh interiors, quality appointments and remaining scope to add your own personalised updates if desired. Offering a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle with abundant alfresco entertaining space, the property is perfectly sized to suit professional couples, young families and downsizers alike. Set across from popular Thompson Park and Artarmon Public School, it promises a rapid commute by road or rail to the CBD, a single traffic light from the motorway and a five minute stroll to the station.
- Living and dining space extends effortlessly to private entertainers' courtyard
- Fully-fenced alfresco courtyard and outdoor play space, framed by gardens
- Contemporary kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel gas appliances
- Two upstairs bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and balcony with park views
- Neat original fully-tiled bathroom with bath and shower, guest powder room
- Elegant new floorboards to the living area, new carpets, gas heating, DLUG
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.