Revamped apartment of supreme convenience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Desirably positioned towards the rear of a tightly held security block, this bright and spacious full brick apartment enjoys a sought after lifestyle address footsteps from everything this thriving pocket has to offer. Freshly schemed with potential to further capitalise if desired, its generous sun-drenched interiors with elevated leafy vistas provide the ideal first home or investment opportunity within an ultra-convenient setting a mere 400m to the station and a stone's throw to popular Thomson and Cleland Parks. Nestled opposite Artarmon Public School and only moments from the bustling hub of both Chatswood and Lane Cove's shopping and caf precincts, it delivers instant appeal to busy executives and young families alike.
- Spacious and light-filled floor plan embraces treetop outlooks from every room
- Fluid open plan living/dining with glass sliders to wraparound entertaining balcony
- Good-sized tidy kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop and ample cabinetry
- Double bedrooms with built-ins and plush new carpet, main with private balcony
- Original two-way bathroom with separate tub and shower, large internal laundry
- Freshly painted interiors with crisp neutral colour palette and high ceilings
- Quiet rear of block position with sunny northerly aspect and secure intercom entry
- Single lock-up garage, manicured garden surrounds, 300m stroll to Thomson Park
- Footsteps to rail and village shops, easy access to both Chatswood and the City
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.