Prime Retail Investment in the Heart of Manly
- Building: 89m²
Ray White Commercial as exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present Shop 8, 2C Darley Road, Manly for
sale by Auction.
Located in the heart of Manly and tenanted by Fishbowl an exciting fresh food retailer with four shops
established in Sydney, this property presents as an outstanding investment in an excellent location. A
short stroll to both Manly Ferry Wharf and Manly Beach the property is positioned on the corner of the
vibrant Corso and Darley Road.
The premises has a ground floor area of 55sqm*, a dining mezzanine area of 34sqm* and an exclusive use
car space. There is an approved DA to extend the rear of the premises. (A copy of which is available upon
The premises has generous proportions and offers a new 5 + 5 year lease to successful food retailer Fishbowl who have undertaken an extensive and well-designed fitout. The shop offers exceptional street presence with a prominent frontage of almost 8 metres*, consisting of bi-fold doors which provides for excellent exposure.
The shop is surrounded by numerous long-standing and successful retailers, cafes and boutiques. The ground floor offers a fully equipped commercial kitchen with the extended dining area on the mezzanine floor.
- Lettable area of 55sqm + 34sqm mezzanine*
- Exclusive use car space for 1 car
- DA approved for extension at rear of premises
- Prominent 8 metre* shop front with bi-fold doors
- Soaring ceiling height
- Grease trap and mechanical exhaust
- Perfectly positioned in close proximity to Manly Ferry Wharf & Manly Beach
- Fishbowl is a successful fresh food retailer with 4 locations in Sydney
- Net rent $116,740 + GST per annum*
- Fixed 4% annual rent increases
- Tenant pays all outgoings
- 5 year lease commencing 22 March 2017 with a 5 year option.
For further information, please contact agent Scott Stephens for the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection of the property.
Note: * Approximate
Auction | 10th October 2017 | Auction Works - 50 Margaret Street, Sydney