Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Stunning Light & Sweeping Views 135m² on Title
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Crowning the top floor of a boutique low rise block of just nine, this 135sqm three bedroom security apartment welcomes superb natural light and inspiring views at every turn.
Sharing just a single common wall, the layout groups the bedrooms together before spilling out to a spacious living and dining expanse adjoining a leafy balcony. The balcony has been tailored to enjoy its filtered harbour and district views by the addition of a built-in bar ledge. Freshly painted with new carpets throughout, the interiors shine showcasing their immense potential. Ready to enjoy immediately, create the penthouse apartment of your dreams through simple updates.
Holding a corner block position with vehicle access off Gillies Street, the security intercom and pedestrian entry is off Hazelbank Road. Located for lifestyle, stroll to Crows Nest cafes, Pacific Highway buses and nearby Brennan Park.
- Vast lounge and dining consumed by district views and harbour glimpses
- Gas cook top and Samsung dishwasher within kitchen, separate laundry
- An idyllic leafy outlook from all bedrooms, 2 of 3 beds featuring built-ins
- Grey scale bathroom with bath tub, shower and separate powder room
- Undercover car space, linen cupboard and an array of oversized windows
- Move straight in, interiors refreshed by a crisp contemporary colour scheme
- Fabulous investment opportunity mere footsteps from the Mater Hospital
- Close to schools, universities, restaurants, parks, bus and train transport
- Resident parking permit available for an additional vehicle (STCA)
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.