Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Sophisticated Semi on 423m² of Land Walk to Bus & Shops
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Stylishly transformed by a designer touch, this double fronted c1920s semi-detached home graces a private 423sqm block within a popular and highly convenient tree-lined street.
United by contemporary flooring, the carefully considered colour palette evokes a sense of calm sophistication throughout the inviting interiors. Free-flowing with an unbreakable connection to the great outdoors, the living and dining zones look out to the deep backyard oasis through an adjoining timber lined deck. Inspired by the Hamptons, the chic bathroom is floored in a Cararra marble mosaic tile complimenting the striking provincial mixer tap and traditional chrome shower fittings.
A fabulous opportunity to enjoy now and extend later capitalising on this sought-after Lower North Shore location. Walk to Willoughby Road's express bus transport options along with a variety of cafes and shops. Perfect for families of all ages and stages, this enviable address falls within the catchment zones for both Willoughby Public School and Willoughby Girls High School.
- Lounge room defined by a statement pendant light, separate dining nook
- Shaker kitchen featuring stone benchtops, Bosch oven and a walk-in pantry
- Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, master with study or nursery
- Striking Carrara marble bathroom featuring a combined bath and shower
- Covered alfresco dining deck overlooking the secure child-friendly backyard
- Long driveway providing parking for two cars, landscaped side courtyard
- Soaring white beamed ceilings, separate outdoor laundry and garden shed
- Stroll to the M40 bus for a rapid CBD commute, walk to Hallstrom Park
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
423m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.