Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Remarkable European Style Residence, North facing Living
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
One of the finest architectural examples of contemporary family luxury in the market today, this full concrete masterpiece is a timeless statement in class and uncompromising attention to detail both inside and out.
Stunning yet ingeniously functional for families of all ages, the home is fabulous for entertaining and ideal for the extended family/guests or au pair/nanny requirements.
The brainchild of Sydney's finest architects and builders, the home boasts a superb floorplan incorporating approximately 500m2 of internal space with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow that effectively embraces the near level 1,088sqm block, blessed with a revered North to rear aspect.
Showcasing views over Middle Harbour to the city skyline from the first floor, they are gorgeous by day and sparkling by night.
Bathed in year round sun, providing a private and tranquil sanctuary (incorporating a stunning pool), this premier address is an easy short stroll to Seaforth Village and city & private school buses as well as being close to the Harbour front and bustling Marinas at the Spit.
- Premium European-inspired fixtures and finishes throughout
- Internal commercial grade Schindler lift accesses all floors
- Enclosed landscaped gardens create a resort setting
- Extensive living/dining with glass fireplace flows to rear garden
- Fully integrated granite induction kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Upstairs entertainer's suite with deluxe kitchenette, flows to North terraces
- Sunlit rear terrace with Vergola covering the entertaining area
- Separate office, (6th bedroom) overlooks tranquil courtyard and pond
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony with views
- Home cinema designed by an acoustic consultant
- Multi-zone air conditioning and energy recovery ventilation system.
- Internal sauna plus steam shower
- C-bus smart home automation system
- Heated pool and spa with electric retractable cover
- Fingerprint security access, HD CCTV, alarm and video intercom
- Electric roller shutters
- Large basement storerooms plus workshop and wine cellar
- Automatic double lock-up garage plus two secure car spaces
- Stroll to local primary school, and private school transport close by
- Easy access to Wakehurst Tennis Centre, Sandy Bay Dog Reserve & Stockland Shopping Centre
- Within minutes of Warringah, Balgowlah, Wakehurst and Manly golf courses
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,088m² / 0.27 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.