Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Idyllically private single level living in a blue ribbon address
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Discretely tucked away towards the end of a tree-lined private drive and embraced on all sides by beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens, this elegant, immaculately presented residence ensures a lifestyle of complete serenity, minutes stroll to St. Ignatius College and Tambourine Bay Park along the Lane Cove River. Positioned for optimal northerly light, the home offers remarkable flexibility across a spacious single level. Easily adapted to variety of living configurations, it includes the unique addition of an attached, private office with its own parking bay, fitted out for a variety of home business uses.
- Separate living/dining areas focused around a pergola-covered courtyard
- Refined formal lounge room overlooking private front patio and level lawn
- Contemporary eat-in granite kitchen featuring as-new, quality appliances
- Separate study or children's playroom with direct access to the courtyard
- Luxe marble spa bathroom, guest w/c, chic Travertine tiles to living areas
- Huge internal DLUG, A/C, roof solar panels provide power to entire house
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
725.6m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.