Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will fall in love with this elegantly appointed home which epitomises Luxe Byron Shire living.
Featured in numerous design publications and fashion photo shoots, this home is the perfect blend of striking architecture and cool coastal luxury.
Thoughtfully laid out, over two levels, with a self-contained artists retreat downstairs, the property is set up as a successful holiday let business with huge potential to fetch fantastic returns. The new owners will have the opportunity to enter into an already established business or to make it their dream home and utilise the dual living opportunity.
The home's interiors feature luxurious and elegant decor. Wide doorways between rooms, frame each entrance perfectly, while other details such as the Moroccan entry doors and high ceilings in the living room add additional character that showcases the home beautifully.
The lounge room opens through romantic, double french doors onto an elevated deck area, overlooking the sparkling pool and tropical gardens. An open-air sunroom offers a private oasis to relax and unwind. The rustic ambience has been meticulously planned and has created the feeling of a Balinese resort.
- The gas kitchen is both functional and smart and features a breakfast bar for practical family gatherings.
- The main bathroom is a perfect fusion of ultra-modern and vintage style, featuring, subway tile walls, a deep luxurious bathtub and antique vanity.
- The bedrooms are of spacious design and offer a restful haven with a green lush outlook and privacy.
- Set on a huge 1,170sqm block and nestled at the base of a tiny quiet cul-de-sac, there is potential to add a separate self-contained studio (STCA) to add further value and appeal to this special property.
- This outstanding and unique home offers abundant character, with elegant upgrades and a broad romantic appeal, close to all amenities and the opportunity to purchase a ready made business with popular appeal!
NB: The opportunity also exists to separately negotiate on all chattels so if purchasing for investment purposes your new home is showcased and ready to offer direct to the holiday rental market.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1,170m² / 0.29 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.