Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Art Deco Elegance upon a Prime 701m² Block
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Gracing a prime 701sqm landholding upon a highly convenient tree-lined street, this elegant c1915 Art Deco home retains its classic charm whilst also inspiring endless possibilities for the future.
It is full brick with distinctive curves and intricate Art Deco accents defining the double fronted facade, cedar doors, leadlight windows and decorative cornices. The modernised kitchen is equipped with an array of European appliances and overlooks the private near level backyard. Delivering impressive family friendly proportions, enjoy now and renovate, extend or re-build at a later stage, (subject to council approval).
Located for lifestyle, established within a popular enclave mere footsteps from local cafes and regular city bus transport. Walk to primary schools, Northbridge Golf Club and Northbridge Oval, this enviable address is also close to the attractions of Northbridge Plaza and has excellent access to top North Shore private high schools.
- Lounge warmed by a gas fireplace, formal dining with beautiful leadlight doors
- Kitchen equipped with Gaggenau cooking appliances and a Bosch dishwasher
- Built-in servery buffet linking the kitchen to the casual living and dining
- Family friendly layout with 3 of the 4 bedrooms featuring built-in robes
- Traditional bathroom with separate bath tub and solid marble topped vanity
- Child-friendly lawns, vegetable garden and room for a swimming pool (STCA)
- Hedged facade framing the Art Deco verandah archers
- Long driveway and double garage, outdoor laundry with extra WC, storeroom
- Ornate plaster cornices, internal glass doors, plate rails and LED downlights
- 150m to local cafes and city buses, walk to restaurants and boutique shopping
- 5 minute walk to St Philip Neri Primary School and Northbridge Public School
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.