Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Large Scale Family Living in a Peaceful & Convenient Location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set back from the street behind a double carport and private forecourt, this split-level Californian Bungalow has been extended and reinvented to create a contemporary family home peacefully immersed in the natural beauty of its environment.
Nestled upon a cascading 619sqm landholding with 10m glass tiled swimming pool with water feature, level lawns and leafy alfresco entertaining areas, discover the tranquillity and absolute convenience of this central address.
Footsteps from city buses and within walking distance to Northbridge Plaza and Cammeray, enjoy easy access to waterfront parkland, sporting ovals, public and independent schools and golf courses.
Free-flowing and open-plan, the everyday living expanse cascades out to a full length entertaining terrace through a wall of timber framed bi-fold doors. Practically tailored and superbly customised to maximise storage, the bespoke joinery is both functional and stylish.
Marble benchtops unite the designer kitchen complete with a 900mm stainless steel Ilve gas cooker, Miele dishwasher, Maytag side by side fridge freezer, and large pantry.
Coupled with the large living area, you are welcome to the home via a large entrance featuring original art deco fretwork and ornate ceilings leading to a cosy lounge, family bathroom and three large bedrooms - all featuring their original art deco character.
The downstairs accommodation features polished concrete floors which creates a sense of cohesion throughout the wet areas with the bathrooms and separate laundry exuding a raw industrial vibe.
The resort style master suite features an ensuite with a luxurious sunken bath with overhead rain shower leading to the master bedroom which includes louvered windows for excellent ventilation and leads to the manicured garden via French doors, providing the perfect parents retreat.
Adjacent to the Master is the internal laundry and fifth bedroom/study/parents retreat which has ease access to the pool and alfresco living areas.
* An exceptional entertainer with the ability separate living areas and bedrooms
* Alive with natural light, open to summer breezes and warmed by fire in winter
* Exposed sandstone complements the timber staircase linking both levels
* Traditional lounge adorned with timber fretwork, leadlights and ornate ceilings
* Open-plan living and dining zones stylishly tailored and defined by bespoke joinery
* Marble entertainer's kitchen with breakfast bar and quality European appliances
* Rendered wall separating master bedroom and ensuite, French doors to terrace
* Chic ensuite with concrete floors, sunken marble bath and corrugated iron walls
* Updated main bathroom, timeless white tiles and a combined bath and shower
* All bedrooms with built-ins, versatile lower level bedroom opening outdoors
* Barbeque terrace with gas bayonet and alfresco dining with a bush outlook
* Idyllic landscaped gardens, swimming pool, sun decks and fenced level lawns
* Private forecourt garden, tessellated tile verandah and classic bungalow pillars
* Separate laundry room with additional powder room convenient to drying area
* Masses of storage, integrated study nook, Jetmaster fireplace and sensor lights
* Classic white plantation shutters, timber floorboards and a double carport
* Potential to convert storage to cellaring and add pool house style accommodation
* Close to a selection of top schools, minutes to the city centre by bus or car
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
619.7m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.