Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Cosmopolitan Living Superb Floorplan Level walk to village
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Car
Delivering large scale living with cosmopolitan convenience, this substantial Federation home is a rare and exciting find so close to the vibrant heart of Neutral Bay village.
Meticulously tailored and renovated, the layout has been cleverly extended to maximise enjoyment of the entire block. Spacious yet low-maintenance, oversized picture windows frame the impressive entertainer's backyard. Upstairs, a cathedral ceiling soars above the parents' retreat which boasts a private lounge with integrated study, a luxe ensuite and custom walk-in robe. Suited to multi-generational living, there are four bedrooms on the ground floor (two with ensuites).
Unbeatably central and a level walk to absolutely everything; school including the revered Neutral Bay Public School, childcare, buses, cafes and supermarkets are all literally at your fingertips.
- Open-plan everyday living and dining, seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Integrated entertainment system within the family room, sliding walls of glass
- Streamlined family sized kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg 90cm cooker
- Kitchen also features a zip tap, inset Franke sink and built-in Miele dishwasher
- Top floor master retreat with private lounge, study, dressing room and ensuite
- 4 renovated bathrooms, luxurious master ensuite with marble waterfall vanity
- All bathrooms are fully tiled, feature sleek fixtures and frameless glass showers
- Private low-maintenance entertainer's backyard with timber dining pavilion
- Tropical forecourt garden, secure carport, external storage and intercom system
- Massive laundry/walk-in pantry with room for a second fridge and vast storage
- Surround sound, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Timber floorboards, leadlight windows, watering system and garden lighting
- Neighbouring Neutral Bay Public School with easy access to top high schools
- Mere minutes to the city centre, footsteps to the conveniences of Military Rd
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
418.5m² / 0.1 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.