Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Old World Grandeur with Contemporary Convenience Single Level Layout, Walk to Ferry
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Secluded behind a lush garden oasis, this historic single level residence has been sympathetically tailored
for modern day living yet still exudes an everlasting charm and a timeless sense of sophistication.
Showcasing traditional lofty proportions along with soaring cathedral ceilings within the casual living
area, the enviable layout provides both formal and informal entertaining options. A home for all seasons,
an elegant series of wood burning and Jetmaster fireplaces warm the home with ceiling fans enhancing
natural ventilation. Low-maintenance without sacrificing space or privacy, this is an exceptional
opportunity for families of all ages and stages to secure a slice of harbourside convenience for many
years to come.
Originally built in 1893, the home is still wonderfully central within
the community just a short stroll to both the ferry wharf and Junction. Set mere minutes from the city
centre, popular Neutral Bay Public School is located nearby in addition to the attractions of Military Road
and Sydney Harbour.
- Marble tiled entry vestibule connecting to the formal living and dining
- Formal rooms overlooking manicured gardens and an adjoining verandah
- Quality monochrome granite kitchen featuring Bosch appliances
- Casual living underneath a raked 4.1m ceiling, elevated triangular window
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite featuring a combined bath/shower
- Two updated bathrooms, family bathroom with frameless glass shower
- Revived timber fretwork adorning the traditional verandah and facade
- Cleverly concealed internal laundry with sink, storage and folding bench
- French doors transporting the outside inward, sandstone paved courtyard
- Established landscaped front and rear gardens serviced by a watering system
- Leadlight windows, ceiling roses, timber floorboards and built-in storage
- Automated lock-up garage, alarm, LED lighting and an array of skylights
- 450m to Hayes Street Ferry Wharf, 800m walk to Neutral Bay Junction
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.