Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Sunshine & Skyline Views in a Leafy Urban Enclave
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This light-filled two bedroom apartment captures gorgeous sunshine during the day and welcomes the bright lights of the North Sydney skyline in the evening.
Guaranteed to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning purchaser, there is over 105sqm on title including an oversized 22sqm lock-up garage. Finished in a fresh colour scheme, hardwearing timber and tile flooring unite the kitchen and living spaces, the bedrooms are softened by stylish grey carpets. A balcony extends off the open-plan layout increasing the sense of space whilst providing a haven for outdoor relaxation.
The perfect investment or first home, capitalise on the proximity to North Sydney and the city itself with regular buses facilitate a speedy commute. Immerse yourself in the beauty of harbourside living close to ferry wharfs, waterfront parkland, Neutral Bay Junction and Kirribilli village.
- Combined living and dining alive with natural light, direct balcony access
- Modern monochrome kitchen with dishwasher and electric cook top
- Two bedrooms both featuring built-in robes and streamlined roller blinds
- Neutral bathroom appointed with a full shower recess and separate bath
- Internal laundry facilities and a communal laundry, integrated storage solutions
- Access to the lock-up garage off Nook Ave, well-maintained security building
- The ultimate combination of transport options; close to bus, ferry and train
- Stroll to Clark Rd shops, Anderson Park, Forsyth Park and Warringa Park
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.