Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Once in a lifetime!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Buy apartment 1401 separately or purchase together with apartment 1402 to create a whole floor residence, with 360-degree panoramic views and 309sqm of internal living.
A unique opportunity presents to purchase a three-bedroom apartment plus its neighbouring two-bedroom apartment and procure the whole 14th floor. To be sold together or individually, this offers hard-to-find buying in a premium locale. The three-bedroom apartment is substantial boasting an impressive 213sqm on title and capturing a magnificent 270 panorama that takes in both the harbour and Middle Harbour, the CBD, Opera House and bridge. Its interiors are exceptionally laid-out in mostly classic condition apart from a modern stone topped kitchen. Boasting two large sunroom areas, double parking and storage, its an exciting opportunity located for absolute convenience. Stroll to Grosvenor Road eateries, The Oaks, Neutral Bay shopping, Neutral Bay Public, Cammeray Golf Club and the bus.
• Sweeping light filled living room adjoins a large sunroom
• Banquet-sized dining room with servery from the kitchen
• Large modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Separate bedroom wing provides peace and privacy
• Master suite with wall of robes, ensuite and sunroom
• Internal laundry, double side-by-side parking
• Large sunroom in the living is wrapped in glass
• Stone topped kitchen, Smeg cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
• Master retreat basks in superlative bridge, CBD and Opera House views
• Second bedroom with built-in study area
• Highly regarded security building with lift and gardens
• Large storage room, ample visitor parking
• Perfect option for the large or extended family situation
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.