Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Once in a lifetime!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Buy apartment 1402 separately or purchase together with apartment 1401 to create a whole floor residence, with 360-degree panoramic views and 309sqm of internal living.
Nestled on the north-eastern corner of Piedmont', this wonderful apartment boasts a spacious and light filled floorplan with an exceptional design and some modern updates. To be sold individually or as a package with its neighbouring three-bedroom apartment, the possibility exists to own the whole of the 14th floor. Spacious and open plan living spaces extend out to a large balcony and the sweeping district outlook it enjoys. Wrapped in windows which gain differing perspectives, this quality apartment sits in a highly-regarded building a level stroll to Grosvenor Street eateries, Neutral Bay shopping, bus and Cammeray Golf Club.
• Generous open plan living and dining rooms
• Large balcony scaled for alfresco entertaining
• Smart stone topped contemporary kitchen
• Two good-sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Separate sun-washed study, internal laundry
• Quality security building with lift access
• Only two apartments share the floor
• Bright interiors with high ceilings throughout
• Kitchen has been fitted with fine Miele appliances
• Second bedroom with walk-in robe, master with robes
• Wall of storage cupboards in the entry hallway
• 143.4sqm on title, secure basement parking, storage room
2,435.02m² / 0.6 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.