Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Top Floor Position in an Unbeatable Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Crowning the top floor of the well-maintained low-rise building Strathmore', this immaculately presented and light-filled apartment captures striking views of the North Sydney skyline and the iconic architecture of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Unified by contemporary flooring the interiors are both spacious and tasteful. The contemporary open-plan layout seamlessly extends onto a balcony overlooking neighbouring parkland with the bright lights of North Sydney glittering in the background. Updated and innovatively customised throughout, both bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes whilst the addition of a stylish floor-to-ceiling storage solution within the entrance hallway presents as a clever design decision.
Proving that location truly is everything, discover the unrivalled convenience of this stellar harbourside setting within walking distance to North Sydney, Kirribilli and Neutral Bay. Privately positioned and enjoying the tranquillity surrounding parklands, this picturesque inner city address is also incredibly handy to bus stops, train stations, ferry wharfs, shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Open-plan living and dining of good proportions cascading out to a private balcony
• Refreshed kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage, a new oven and new range hood
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom enjoying lovely Harbour Bridge views
• Immaculate bathroom stylishly appointed with a separate shower and bath tub
• 98sqm on title with just one common wall and a pleasant outlook from every room
• Balcony with space to dine, barbeque and enjoy the leafy ambience and skyline views
• Modern downlights, ceiling fans, security intercom and sophisticated storage solutions
• Prized lock-up garage, well-run block of 18 apartments with reasonable strata levies
• 10 minute bus ride into the city and an easy walk to ferry and train transport options
• Moments to an array of harbourside parks, local shops, cafes and the North Sydney CBD
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.