Character filled boutique Federation haven
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Captivating from the first with its substantial floorplan and stunning period features, this charming apartment enjoys a near level, elevated ground floor setting in Federation style Beresford House'. Positioned on the north-east corner of the building, its character laden interiors are fresh and engaging with beautifully preserved decorative ceilings, picture rails and timber floors. One of only ten in the intimate block, it enjoys a whisper quiet and serene setting a stroll to the Hayes Street ferry wharf, fine cafes and eateries, Hayes Street Beach and the bus.
• Welcoming central living and dining room
• Kitchen gas stove top with integrated laundry
• Two spacious and private bedroom suites
• Federation bathroom maintains the classic style
• Gorgeous ornate ceilings are timelessly grand
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances
• Both bedrooms with robes, second bedroom with bay window
• Easy parking available in the quiet street
• Seamless near level access from the street
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.