Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Spacious and Light Federation Semi Moments to Cafes and Transport
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Quietly positioned just steps from Cremorne village, this surprising semi has plenty of room for a growing family with the convenience of being able to walk to everything. Built circa 1915, this has recently been updated but has retained period features including vaulted ceilings, ornate fireplaces, arches and bull nose verandah.
Featuring a highly functional traditional layout with central hallway leading to three oversized bedrooms and a central formal lounge with stairs up to a large kid's bedroom and new bathroom. At the rear of the home features a renovated kitchen with adjoining casual living and dining area opening to a private north facing rear garden.
Only footsteps to cafes, restaurants, Cremorne Orpheum, small bars and renowned local private and public schools, enjoy easy access to city via express bus transport.
- Grand central hallway with vaulted ceilings
- 3 double bedrooms with original period features
- Upstairs room versatile as a 4th bedroom/home office with new bathroom
- Meile gas kitchen with adjoining casual living and dining room
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Rear laundry room with third toilet
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Timber floorboards at rear, gas fireplace in lounge , security
- Solar panels for supplementary electrical supply
- Footsteps level walk to shops and restaurants and transport to city
- Walking distance to an array of top schools, quiet centrally located street
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.