Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Views, Aspect & Potential - Renovate or Build your Dream Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Views, aspect and potential, this first time ever offered two storey c1920s family bungalow with Middle Harbour views presents as an exciting opportunity to create your dream home in a sought-after location.
Comfortable as is, the traditional layout has been extended upwards and outwards enhancing the superb outlook and sun-drenched northerly aspect. Polished timber floorboards unite the classic interiors, timelessly complimenting the high patterned plaster ceilings and exposed timber beams. A parents' retreat is perched upon the upper-level opening to a private balcony capturing breathtaking water and district vistas.
Gracing a wide family friendly street, renovate or rebuild within this idyllic Mosman pocket enviably located mere footsteps from playgrounds and city bus transport.
- Versatile floorplan easily adapted to meet the needs of a growing family
- Spacious bedrooms, sunroom or home office stemming off bedroom 2
- Inviting formal dining room featuring a fireplace and relaxing window seat
- Open-plan kitchen connecting to a casual living and sun-filled outdoor room
- Kitchen featuring a Bosch dishwasher, electric cooktop and breakfast bar
- Original main bathroom updated with a modern vanity, ensuite off master
- Private backyard outlined by mature foliage, level child-friendly lawns
- Polished timber floors, internal glass doors and charming period details
- Air-conditioning, linen press storage, under-stair storage and built-in robes
- Driveway parking for up to four cars, including a lock-up garage/storeroom
- Walk to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, preschools and Middle Harbour Public
- A short drive into the city centre avoiding the challenges of Military Road
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.