Elevated Home with Water Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Classic 1968 full brick home with oversized rooms and generous undercover balcony overlooking a north facing water view across the Spit to Seaforth. Featuring single level living and tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this hidden oasis has contemporary finishes and is just a few minutes walk to boating facilities, marina, foreshore parks and restaurants.
- Master bedroom with separate dressing room and scope to add ensuite
- Kitchen with Meile appliances and adjoining dining room or 4th bedroom
- Large living room with views and direct access to the undercover verandah
- Rainforest style garden with established palms, trees and lawn
- Zoned R3 Medium Residential with the potential to develop STCA
- Parking for 2 cars, easy access via stairs to Pearl Bay Reserve
- Short stroll to Beauty Point Public School
1,077m² / 0.27 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.