Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Superb Views, Unlimited Potential & Ideal Location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Neighbouring some of Mosman's finest estates, this near level dual frontage 1021sqm landholding captures majestic northerly views across Balmoral over to Manly and out to the Pacific Ocean.
Whilst displaying one of the best views on Balmoral Slopes, this exceptional opportunity also offers unmatched building potential. Capitalise on the freedom that this large-scale allotment can provide along with its perfect northerly aspect. Showcasing superb building lines with a gentle slope, there is ample scope for a majestic new residence (subject to council approval). Comfortable as is, the current residence is practically appointed and is very liveable or leasable while finalising building plans. There is a rear lane access off Frascatti Lane running adjacent to a large swimming pool bathing in all day northern sunshine.
Be inspired by this world class address and create your dream home in an aspirational setting. Close to the Georges Heights precinct, Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach, enjoy convenient access into the city centre and to an array of top performing schools (general bus including independent bus services at the front door).
- Light-filled upper level living areas opening to north facing entertainer's terrace
- Functional timber kitchen featuring Bosch twin ovens and an Asko dishwasher
- Lofty vaulted ceiling above the dining room, separate study or possible 6th bed
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe connecting to the large ensuite
- Most bedrooms with built-ins, 2 full bathrooms plus 2 additional powder rooms
- Lower level rumpus or 5th bedroom with direct access to the poolside terrace
- Hedge framed resort-style swimming pool, barbeque terrace and deep front lawn
- Laundry room with connecting chute, huge storeroom with built-ins and cellaring
- Internal access from the double lock-up garage with excellent storage options
- Footsteps to Rawson Park, Georges Heights Oval, city buses and celebrated eateries
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Geoff Smith 0418 643 923
Bernard Ryan 0408 409 509
1,021m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.