Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Freestanding Charmer Blending Old & New Prized North-to-rear Aspect
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Elegantly residing upon a quintessentially Mosman tree-lined street, this meticulously renovated 1880s freestanding home stylishly blends its original architecture with a streamlined and sophisticated north facing extension.
Maintaining its lofty proportions throughout, a series of restored ceiling roses are complemented by a collection of stunning imported porcelain pendant lights. The original part of the home is floored in hardwood timber floorboards, imported Italian tiles signify the transition to the open and airy new addition. Awash in natural light thanks to its perfect aspect and an array of strategically placed skylights, a fabulous outdoor room acts as a bridge from the kitchen to the level lawn. Casting a watchful eye over the rear garden & terrace, the deluxe custom kitchen is ideal for both everyday family life and entertaining.
Positioned for lifestyle, this historic address is central to both the attractions of Mosman village and Cremorne Junction. Walk to absolutely everything, popular schools, vibrant cafes and city buses are all just footsteps away.
- Connecting lounge and dining rooms, lounge centred upon a classic fireplace
- Study nook with the ability to be open or closed off, versatile casual living
- Caesarstone topped island bench within the stylishly renovated Miele kitchen
- Light-filled staircase leading up to the parents' retreat with private ensuite
- Master bedroom with built-ins, bedroom 3 with built-ins and attic access
- Bedroom 2 features a ceiling rose upon the timber ceiling panels
- Two luxury bathrooms unified in subdued matte tiling, frameless glass showers
- Bi-fold doors opening into a versatile outdoor room and the secure backyard
- Low-maintenance level backyard, ideal for young children or family pets
- Facade punctuated by the filigree balustrading, a black door and patterned tiles
- Brivis ducted heating system on Ground floor, A/C split system in master bedroom and windows dressed in plantation shutters
- Beautifully revived fireplaces, ornate archways and working pull-cord lights
- 450m walk to Cremorne Junction, IGA, restaurants and Orpheum Cinema
- Close to parks and playgrounds, 900m stroll into the heart of Mosman village
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Auction Thursday 12th April 2018 at 5:00pm
Venue Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Inspect Sat & Wed 10:30-11:00am
Details Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509 & Colin Craig 0411 264 660
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.