Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Picture Perfect Federation Prized Level North Facing Landholding
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfect in every way, this blue-chip Federation home has been meticulously revived and innovatively tailored to maximise enjoyment and space. Showcasing a picturesque facade upon a level due north block, manicured gardens and hedging outline this enviable landholding.
Appealing to all buyer groups, the private backyard offers plenty of room for kids to play and for adults to entertain. The alfresco lounge and dining spaces are a natural extension of the deep open-plan living expanse. Alive with natural light and symmetrical in its layout, two versatile bedrooms mirror either side of the entry each opening into a private study. A whole floor master retreat with a leafy outlook crowns the home, complete with an executive home office, his and hers walk-in-robes and a large luxurious ensuite.
Nestled within a quality tree-lined Mosman Street central to local schools, village cafes and city buses, discover the supreme convenience and quintessential charm of this family focused enclave.
- Vast open-plan living and dining with wood burning and Jetmaster fireplaces
- Bi-fold doors opening off the living area to terrace, French doors off the kitchen
- Family-sized stone kitchen elegantly appointed with European appliances
- Parents' retreat featuring a study, 2 walk-in robes and a timeless ensuite
- Ample accommodation options, bedrooms 2 and 3 with connecting studies
- Renovated family bathroom, mosaic tile feature wall and separate bath tub
- Laundry room with concealed appliances, guest powder room with storage
- Level backyard with Magnolia hedges contrasting the mature trees with subtle lighting
- Automated awning, garden shed, integrated storage and roofline storage
- Ducted air-conditioning, alarm, white plantation shutters and chandeliers
- Striking ornate ceilings, timber floors, lofty proportions and picture rails
- Formal front parterre gardens and entry foyer, off street parking - level access
- Perfect north-to-rear aspect - possible room for a pool (STCA)
- Short walk into Military Rd, convenient for city buses and ferry link buses
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
Geoff Smith 0418 643 923
452m² / 0.11 acres
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.