Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Katoomba' Federation Beauty with Views & Vast Land
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovated and restored to an impeccable standard, this substantial freestanding Federation home has been seamlessly extended and meticulously tailored to create a variety of free-flowing living spaces of everlasting appeal. Set upon a 639sqm landholding with a north-east to rear aspect, established low-maintenance gardens encircle the property with an oversized mosaic tiled swimming pool acting as the focal point of the backyard oasis.
Katoomba' holds a traditional facade outlined by a picket fence with colourful leadlights dressing the two symmetrical bay windows. Original timber floorboards and new Blackbutt timber floors have all been treated to create a sophisticated sense of cohesion throughout. Multiple sets of French doors open off both the formal and casual living spaces, city views are captured from one perspective whilst the other terrace overlooks the pool and manicured gardens below.
Crowning this exceptional offering is a luxurious top floor master retreat. King-size in its proportions and welcoming Opera House views, the upper level provides his and hers dressing rooms, a study nook, dedicated linen press, private balcony and a hotel style spa ensuite. Delivering ample elegant accommodation options, the self-contained lower level comprises of a 5th bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe along with a customised open-plan living space and stone topped kitchenette. Versatile as guest accommodation, separate au-pair's quarters or as a casual entertaining area, this additional space is located poolside creating a resort-like ambience for visitors.
Position perfect for families as part of a peaceful yet highly convenient neighbourhood, walk to local schools, Memory Park and the Avenue Road shopping village.
- Formal lounge with working fireplace, French doors off formal lounge and dining
- Family room opening to the main terrace protected by an automated awning
- Casual dining zone and integrated study nook connected to the open-plan kitchen
- Granite kitchen featuring a Miele coffee machine, Miele dishwasher and Smeg oven
- Opera House views from the parents' retreat, vast storage options and private terrace
- Huge master ensuite with Kaldewei spa bath, twin vanity and frameless glass shower
- Downstairs bedrooms and home office with marble fireplaces and ceiling roses
- Quality bathrooms throughout, timelessly appointed with floor-to-ceiling wall tiles
- Renovated laundry with stone benchtops, drying rack and concealed hamper storage
- Self-contained accommodation with separate bathroom, WIR and stone kitchenette
- Egyptian Limestone paving circling the 9m x 4.5m glass mosaic tiled saltwater pool
- Multiple alfresco entertaining spaces, level lawns bordered by easy-care gardens
- Terrace off the formal rooms with city views, perfect for fireworks displays
- Picturesque faade with lush lawn and classic tessellated tile front verandah
- Secure tandem carport large enough for 2 full-sized cars with automated entry
- Shutters, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and back-to-base alarm system
- Stunning high ceilings, glamourous chandeliers and restored original features
- Timber floors throughout
- Short walk into Mosman village, convenient for city buses and ferry link buses
- Close to an array of popular schools, harbour beaches and celebrated cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details Geoff Smith 0418 643 923 or Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
639m² / 0.16 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.