"Trebartha" - Landmark Smith & Cabban Federation - Sweeping Views - Dress Circle Setting
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4 Cars
Federation grandeur and contemporary luxury are expertly combined in this majestic Smith & Cabban manor. "Trebartha" is an exceptional landholding on approximately 1394sqm, the wide set dual access block is superbly landscaped capturing sweeping main harbour and city vistas from inside and out.
Elevated and encased in traditional tessellated tiled verandahs, a series of romantic French doors welcome the outlook, cross ventilation and natural light inward. Soaring 3.5m+ ceilings are continued throughout enhancing the innate elegance within a selection of formal entertaining spaces. Practical for modern family life, a central open-plan kitchen overlooks the designer swimming pool, level lawns and barbeque terraces. The ultimate forever home, an internal staircase links the main residence to the self-contained lower level complete with multiple living areas, two king-size bedrooms, luxury bathroom, stone kitchen and laundry room.
Become established within this dress circle enclave, so tranquil yet constantly connected to the city through picturesque harbour and city skyline vistas.
- Ample accommodation, four bedrooms within main residence and two downstairs
- Master bedroom suite with connecting ensuite, dressing room and alfresco access
- Cohesive internal limestone bathrooms, luxe free-standing bath plus corner spa
- Stately formal sitting room with wood burning fireplace, verandah access and views
- Vast separate formal lounge room, mesmerising views from idyllic bay window
- Banquet dining room central to chef's kitchen with bi-fold windows above servery
- Relaxed everyday dining area and family room overlooking lawn and designer pool
- Marble & limestone gourmet island kitchen; feature splashback, industrial standard rangehood, gas wok burner and a full suite of Miele appliances
- Sandstone encased lower level with the ability to be separated or internally linked
- Lower level with two living areas, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and two bedrooms
- Formal landscaped gardens, level lawns, poolside entertaining and barbeque terrace
- Immediate and level access to the 12.5m Bisazza tiled, solar heated, salt water swimming pool
- Majestic traditional verandah consumed by sweeping harbour, bridge and city views
- Family-sized laundry room & expansive storage options
- 36,000 litre capacity rainwater tanks with direct feed to gardens and pool
- Towering 3.5m+ ceilings, ornate archways & cornices, intricate leadlights and marble fireplaces
- Plantation shutters, ducted gas heating, underfloor heating in bathrooms and laundry, security gates and intercom
- Four car automated lock-up garage with workbench, sink and full bathroom facilities. Garage accessible via James King Lane
- View 5 simultaneous fireworks displays on New Year's Eve & other weekly fireworks
- 10min walk to Mosman village, bus transport, elite schools, idyllic harbour beaches & foreshore walking trails
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.