Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
'Wolawa' - Architectural Integrity & Innovation
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Vast proportions, northern sun and unbeatable convenience.
Picture perfect in every way, this superbly renovated double fronted attached Federation home basks in an ideal north-to-rear aspect and is a short level walk to the heart of Mosman village.
An innovative architectural renovation and extension maximises scale and natural light in accordance with the seasons. Whilst the two storey layout spills to an airy, open-plan living expanse, the entertainers' terrace is orientated north with the roofline angled to enhance sunshine in winter and provide shade in summer.
Move straight in and start living, enjoy easy access to an array of top public and private schools, express bus transport, vibrant cafes and boutique shopping.
- Light and bright open-plan living expanse connecting to a vast north facing terrace
- Pendant lights above the stone island bench within the deluxe European kitchen
- Kitchen equipped with soft-close cabinetry and a full suite of Miele appliances
- Northern views and harbour glimpses from master suite and adjoining terrace
- All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two stylishly renovated bathrooms, main with combined bath and shower
- Custom designed study featuring a built-in desk, shelving and a Velux window
- Floored in recently repolished Blackbutt timber, Merbau decking on the terrace
- Level, 300sqm plus north facing block-so rare!
- Protected north facing terrace with gas connection, an enviable outdoor room
- Idyllic leafy outlook, level and secure lawn bordered by hedging and bench seats
- Intricate lead lighting, bay windows, tessellated tile verandah with sandstone pillars
- Temperature controlled by gas heating downstairs and reverse-cycle air-con throughout
- Fly-screens throughout, block-out blinds and traditional white plantation shutters
- Secure off-street parking with automatic gate, outdoor shower and bike storage
- Walk-in under-stair storage, expansive under-terrace storage and roofline storage
- Surround sound integrated inside and out, TV and internet cable over both levels
- A level 600m walk to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, footsteps to CBD bus transport
- 550m to Middle Harbour Public School, 300m to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
304m² / 0.08 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.