Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House - 102 Glover Street, Mosman
c1920s Character Apartment Updated for Modern Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Elevated upon the first floor toward the back of a boutique building of just eight, this spacious character apartment is whisper quiet and retains its striking original architectural details which are seamlessly blended with streamlined modern updates.
Refreshed by a crisp contemporary colour palette, white walls contrast beautifully against the timber floors and plush grey carpets. Stunning patterned ceilings soar above the combined lounge and dining room with traditional timber fretwork outlining each room. Gloss cabinetry unites the practical kitchen featuring excellent storage, a gas cooktop and breakfast bar seating.
Easily accessible by convenient rear lane access to a single lock-up garage from Quakers Road, become established in a sought-after postcode within walking distance to pristine harbour beaches. Position perfect for transport, express city buses including the B-Line are just footsteps away along with local cafes and shops.
- Kitchen enclosed by a contemporary wall of cabinetry with two-sided storage
- Main bedroom opening to a versatile sunroom/study via internal glass doors
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins, an idyllic window seat and study/sunroom access
- Monochrome bathroom, frameless glass enclosing the combined bath/shower
- Timeless plantation shutters dressing the elegant combined lounge and dining
- Multiple ceiling fans cooling the living area, both bedrooms and sunroom/study
- Restored decorative plaster ceilings, timber fretwork, gas bayonet and alarm
- Short stroll to Chinamans Beach, Rosherville Reserve and cafes on The Spit
- External laundry facilities with the ability to add an internal laundry
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
986.73m² / 0.24 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.