Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Best Value in Mosman, Private pool and 330m² of garden
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wanting to upsize? Wanting a pool? But a house is too costly, then look no further!
Wanting to downsize, but everything is too claustrophobic, then look no further!
Set well back from Spit road, this home is WHISPER QUIET. There is no road noise, none! See the aerial shots and you will see the home is set half way between Spit Road and Parriwi Rd, and covers a total of over 500sqm on title.
This impressive single level garden residence is house-like in its proportions, layout and inclusions. Occupying the rear of a modern complex of only 4, (built 2001); you will enjoy all the benefits of a home without the maintenance, or the purchase cost!
Light filled and well-proportioned your friends will envy your entertaining options. The large living area and master bedroom open out through bifolds to the entertaining terrace, which flows to the lawn, native garden and pool.
There is also access to Parriwi Rd from your garden, meaning Chinamans Beach and Rosherville Reserve are just a three minute walk away.
We invite you to inspect the property, with ample parking in Medusa St, simply cross at the lights and follow the signs. You will be impressed. You can also enter via 40 Parriwi Rd, via the private walkway.
- Superb light-filled family friendly layout, timber floorboards and plush carpets
- Open-plan living and dining immersed in the beauty of the surrounding greenery
- Spacious kitchen united by granite benchtops and integrated with Miele appliances
- King-sized master suite opening to terrace and elegant ensuite with bath tub
- Separate study nook plus three full bedrooms complete with built-in robes
- Heated lap pool, secure child-friendly lawns and private landscaped gardens
- Vast entertaining terrace, room for outdoor lounging, dining and barbequing
- Double lock-up garage with storage and separate storeroom
- Modern development of four luxury residences, quietly set toward the back
- Secure entry, intercom, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and linen press
- 3 minute walk to Chinamans Beach/Rosherville Reserve through garden gate
- Footsteps to buses, walk to local shops, cafes and Beauty Point Public School
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
503m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.