Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Whisper Quiet Position with Convenience to Match
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Quietly set well back from the street, on a battle-axe block, and securely elevated on the second floor, this two bedroom apartment offers an affordable slice of Mosman and an unbeatable lifestyle of tranquillity and sought-after convenience.
Light, bright and airy, the interiors are both fresh and spacious with the living/dining area opening out to a barbeque terrace and alfresco dining space. The eat-in kitchen is well-appointed with plenty of storage.
A prime position to experience and enjoy all the Lower North Shore has to offer with easy access to Balmoral Beach, local cafes, boutique and supermarket shopping. Excellent access to buses to the city centre, North Sydney, Chatswood and Northern Beaches. Perfect for first home buyers and investors with potential for good yield and capital growth.
• Combined living and dining awash in easterly sun, opening to balcony with leafy outlook
• Large galley style, eat in kitchen with fabulous storage
• Roomy master bedroom well equipped with built-in robes, good sized second bedroom
• Original bathroom with combined bath and shower
• Privately positioned no traffic noise, convenient pedestrian and car access from Hale Road
• Gorgeous oversized windows, large entertaining balcony, potential to add value
• Convenient communal laundry on the same level, updated common areas
• Short walk to Spit Junction, Mosman Village and Cremorne Junction, handy to buses, cafes and shops
• A 5 minute walk to Middle Harbour Primary School
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2,955.23m² / 0.73 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.