Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury and style abounds in this semi-like apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Brimming with timeless charm and designer appeal, this stunning apartment provides a semi-like ambience as one of just four in the period block. Immersed within a streetscape of luxury homes, it showcases an immaculately executed renovation where high-end finishes and clever design come together seamlessly with its traditional appeal. Living and dining areas are expansive and open plan set under soaring ceilings and sweeping out to the near new alfresco deck. Luxury is evident in the swaths of Carrera marble, fine wool carpets and exclusive appliances. North facing and wrapping around the north-east side of the building, this residence leaves nothing to chance offering a premier lifestyle an easy stroll to Cremorne Junction, city bus services and The Orpheum Theatre.
- Sweeping and open plan living and dining rooms
- Living spaces spill out to the near new hardwood deck
- Stunning Carrera marble wrapped island and gas kitchen
- Designer bathroom with marble benchtop
- Two substantial bedroom suites with robes
- Sun-drenched custom fitted home office
- Quality security building, easy access 1st floor setting
- Timber floors, high ceilings, some with decoration
- Large skylight, corner setting streams the interiors with light
- High-end European Ilve oven, cooktop and rangehood
- Top-of-the-line Asko dishwasher, concealed laundry
- Built-in study area featuring an abundance of cupboards
- Plantation shutters, designer tapware, instant gas hot water
- Exclusive use storage, potential to add attic storage (STCA)
497.4m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.